Central Beacons MRT has received £7,092 thanks to players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
The funding boost from People’s Postcode Trust will enable Central Beacons MRT to increase its capability to provide Water Rescue and Flood Rescue services.
When you sign up to play People’s Postcode Lottery, your postcode is your ticket. A minimum of 30% goes directly to charities across Great Britain and internationally. It costs £10 for 10 draws paid monthly in advance.
Central Beacons Mountain Rescue Team operates in the Brecon Beacons National Park incorporating Pen y Fan and surrounding areas of Mid Wales and South Wales. We have been supporting the communities of Mid and South Wales since 1963
People’s Postcode Lottery
- People’s Postcode Lottery is a charity lottery. Players play with their postcodes to win cash prizes, while raising money for charities and good causes across Great Britain and globally
- A minimum of 30% goes directly to charities and players have raised £129.9 Million for good causes across the country
- £10 for 10 draws paid monthly in advance with prizes every day. For further prize information visit: www.postcodelottery.co.uk/prizes
- Maximum amount a single ticket can win is 10% of the draw revenue to a maximum of £400,000
- Players can sign up by Direct Debit, credit card or PayPal online at www.postcodelottery.co.uk, or by calling 0808 10-9-8-7-6-5
- Postcode Lottery Limited is regulated by the Gambling Commission under certificate nr 000-000829-N-102511-010 and 000-000829-R-102513-009. Registered office: Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR
- People’s Postcode Lottery manages multiple society lotteries on behalf of a range of charities including sixteen grant-giving trusts. For details on which society lottery is running each week, visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk/society